WHY CHOOSE WHOLE FOREST?
- Our values and products align with your personal and professional sustainability goals.
- Whole Forest products are carbon-negative, meaning they reduce the embodied energy and carbon footprint of your project.
- We believe the only way to make an impact is to make sustainable products accessible to the masses. That's why we promise to offer fair and transparent pricing.
- Your health, the health of our employees, and the planet's health is our priority. All of our products are made with low-voc adhesives and no-voc finish.
- Any request for add-ons or customization can be met. Our distribution center in PA is housed in a state-of-the-art millworking shop,
Cider Press Woodworks.
- Our butcher block and flooring is solid, sturdy material that lasts for years and is easy to refinish. That's why we offer a 5 year warranty.
- All products ships from Quakertown, PA after the quality assurance and customization process, reducing lead time and cost.
Whole Forest's carbon offering is based on our collective effort to conserve Ecuador's rainforest. By sourcing Whole Forest products, a green construction project can offset a large part of the embodied energy in both new buildings and in renovation projects. We believe that having consideration for our product's entire life-cycle is imperative in the quest for keeping a livable climate. We also believe the best way to solve "wicked problems" is through dialogue. Contact us if you have any questions, or you'd like to have a conversation about this topic.
|Products||CO2 Emissions Prevented|
|Tables||0.4 tons per square foot|
|Countertops||0.4 tons per square foot|
|Set of Cutting Boards||1 ton|
|Flooring||0.3 tons per square foot|
A SAMPLE OF OUR HARDWOODS
ANIME, Protium spp.
BOQUENO, Tabebuia sp.
CACAO DE MONTE, Theobroma cacao L.