WHY CHOOSE WHOLE FOREST?
- All of our products REDD+, meaning they're carbon-negative.
- Any request for add-ons or customization can be met.
- All products are made with low-VOC adhesives and no-VOC, scuff resistant finish.
- We offer a 5 year guarantee.
- We promise to offer fair and transparent pricing.
- All products ship from Quakertown, PA, reducing lead time and cost.
Countertops & Bar Slabs
Our countertops are safe for even the most chemically sensitive clients. We have the capacity to meet any request for customization you may have.
The unprecedented variety of tones and textures found in our Jungle Mix Flooring creates a soulful aesthetic that will surely leave an impression.
Whether you’re designing a cozy coffee shop, or an energetic coworking space, these table tops will be a focal point of soft and sophisticated beauty.
We have the capacity to deliver .dwg, .stl, and .skp drawings in whatever format you require. Contact us to request drawings for one of our existing products or a custom product.
Whole Forest's products are REDD+, which stands for “reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation”. Our products are carbon-negative, and our standards for sustainability are in alignment with the Paris Climate Accord. Whole Forest was the first private company to partner with the Ecuadorian government in alignment with UN's REDD+ Programme.
To learn more, visit our Mission Breakdown.